Shaftless Screw Conveyors do not have a center pipe and are capable of transporting more difficult materials that normally could not be conveyed by a traditional shafted screw conveyor. These difficult materials usually are high in moisture, sticky and or stringy which cause the materials to build up on the center pipe of a screw or on the flights. The Shaftless Screw Conveyor rides completely on the wear resistant trough liner and in doing so a tail bearing and tail seal are not required, thus eliminating normal maintenance items associated with standard screw conveyors.
- Transport high moisture, sticky or stringy materials
- No material buildup on center shaft of screw
- Tail bearing and tail seal are not required for less maintenance
- Waste water treatment plants
- Rendering and other meat processing
- Fruit and vegetable processing
- Pulp and paper plants
- Chemical manufacturers
- Sugar Mill plants
- Screw: 9”-24” diameter
- Available in single spiral or double spiral
- Flight Thickness: 1″ outer spiral & 3/4″ inner spiral (depending on size of conveyor)
Mild Steel, Galvanized Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Hastalloy, Monel, Inconel and other alloys
A large inventory of parts on the shelf to replace worn-out components. Contact us for your replacement needs.
RTC Supply will work with you to design each system to meet your specific requirement. We offer consult and site visits to ensure you are getting the products you need. We work closely with our partnering installers until the project is finished. Contact us to discuss the services you need. We always here to help.